New Here? Blog Home SEO Information Sponsor Information Contact Us

Thursday, May 17, 2012

The marbles have arrived!!

The marbles arrived this afternoon and I could not be more thrilled. I some how even was lucky enough to receive a long fin one even though the listing was for short fin! They are all fairly well marked, although I am sure it will change as they grow.

I am excited to see how they will look when they are fully grown. I am guessing they are about 2 weeks older then my first batch, so around this time next year they should be the perfect age to pair with some of my albinos.

I have been lead to believe that albino x marble crosses will throw 100% marbles, so I am interested to see if that is true.

I'll post pictures as soon as I can get a couple good ones. They are in my cory tank for right now so the lighting is extremely dim. I'll see what I can accomplish tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment