New Here? Blog Home SEO Information Sponsor Information Contact Us

Thursday, August 2, 2012

The great move-on.

Welcome to Purr-sonality Disorder!

Just so you know this is not the massive follow up I am doing, this is just a happy little welcome note to say tanks for migrating with me to this new blog! The actual follow up posts will start August 6th and there will be one general overview post and 7 expanded posts if you would like to read more in-depth.

As I am sure you can tell this is still a work in progress but already many, many, times more organized then snouts heart sprouts, and I intend to just keep moving in that direction. Extremely eclectic, extremely organized; that is pretty much my new motto, not just for this blog, but for my entire life, I think I am making it work.

I am off to get more coffee and make buttons! 

No comments:

Post a Comment