New Here? Blog Home SEO Information Sponsor Information Contact Us

Friday, September 2, 2011

Cravings and jitters

Today I seem to be craving all things Japanese. Yan yan, ramen soup (and not the gross over salty kind in a cup), cute deco tape, ridiculously busy kawaii stationary, animal crossing, and more. It's painful and there really is no way I can fix it with out making a trip to Chicago (and my poor little soob needs that like a hole in the headlight). So I guess I will go on wanting, if nothing else it would be cool to be able to watch spirited away tonight when I get done at work... but my copy has gone missing.

Other then my intense craving for Japanese awesomeness, I am nervous about starting my new job tonight, mostly because I had one 2 hour training session, with other an hour and a half devoted to paper work... yeah, worrisome. I am sure I will be fine, but it doesn't make it any easier. If i can cover up the visible shaking issues I have, I'll be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment