New Here? Blog Home SEO Information Sponsor Information Contact Us

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Mispellings.

So funny story, I was thinking I should post a new blog so I went to type in "blogger.com" into the browser bar and accidentally typed "logger.com" thankfully it was just a website for a lumber yard but woo it could have been bad *laugh*.

It's been a weird week. I got my job at the video store, it's super fast paced and the people I work with are nice, I am going to try to keep up, but when November rolls around I will be getting another job with a pace that is better for me. I am mystified at how much "age" is slowing me down, I know some of it is the fibro, but I just can't keep going as long as I used to. Some people tell me it's because I am unhappy and maybe that is true.

I had a weird dream today about rescuing a baby chicken with no legs. Odd.

I'm sitting at the comic book store, half watching the skeleton key and trying to write this blog with a very heavy cat head resting on my right arm. He seems happy though so I will make due.

Back to the blogging.

I am thinking about trying to find new homes for miles, aisu and spites again. It's always such a hard decision. I have also been thinking about selling a lot of my stuff lately. I don't really get to use much of it any way, so at least I would have the money from it then to use toward other things. 

I want to get a really nice DSLR and start trying to really work on this photography thing I want to pursue. If nothing else it would help with good macro pictures for my auctions on aquabid. 

I love growing my fish and plants, it really is a singular joy nothing else can really touch. Ill leave you guys with a couple pics of baby fish I took this morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment