New Here? Blog Home SEO Information Sponsor Information Contact Us

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Panda-monium.

Today I am super happy, which is a rarity with out certain factors, however today I am and I have decided that once money allows it I will be setting up another aquarium that will all be "panda-centric".

It will include:
Panda Platies
Panda Corydoras
Panda Guppies
Tiger Shrimp (either natural, blue or black or maybe all 3?!)
and of course a wealth of plants!

I am beyond excited about this idea even though it may take years before it comes to fruition!

Ill include some pics below of the various critters :) (None of these pics belong to me in any way by the way! They are all the property of their respective owners and are for reference only!!)
















No comments:

Post a Comment