New Here? Blog Home SEO Information Sponsor Information Contact Us

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Asparagus and Ham Fritata Time!

I'm cooking breakfast, well more like brunch as it is almost noon, but in my defense I had a meeting at work this morning, so that took until 10:30 plus grocery shopping for said delicious comestibles. While cooking I thought I would try to multi task and write a short post today asking for some suggestions for some normal weekly features. I already have decided I was going to do "Fishy Fridays" to pick up the slack from my aquatics blog... but other then that I am drawing a blank. Any one else have any suggestions? I can and happily will blog 5 to 7 days a week, so really if you have any ideas don't be shy, leave a comment or send me an email!


No comments:

Post a Comment