New Here? Blog Home SEO Information Sponsor Information Contact Us

Saturday, May 12, 2012

I think I am in love ;)

Hey there everybody!

Happy Saturday! (Yeah, I am aware that I am running a bit late) I am going to break todays blog entry into a couple separate blogs, since as I said in a previous post I am going to try to start separating things better here, since I think it will be easier for people to find what they want. So this post is going to be about a fantastic beauty company I am currently in love/ lust with.

Have you heard of Sigma Beauty? I hadn't until a few days ago. I was cruising around on the usual beauty blogs I frequent and stumbled onto their new limited Paris Palette and that was about it, I was totally smitten right then and there. Of course then I stumbled on to their Mrs. Bunny Travel brush set (aqua and magenta color scheme and totally vegan/ cruelty free?!) Yep. I'm in love.

See?! How wondrous is this?

I know right?! *swoon* 200% perfection. 


So after wandering around on their site all day and finding out that I want just about one of everything, I decided I should probably share them with everybody else who may not know about them. They do ship internationally, so even if you are not in the US, you can still partake of in the awesomeness!  They also make a brush drying roll/ storage apparatus that is pretty darn neat too. Yeah toatlly can add them to my roster of favorite cosmetic brands. Seriously go check them out. Sigmabeauty.com!

My fantastic little Dinair Airbrush also showed up too this week, boy howdy, every single person who wears face make up needs one of these little beauties. EVERY ONE.  I have used it for 3 days and it is simply amazing. I am still learning, but I think I am getting better and figuring more out every day. I also love that I can custom blend the foundation, my skin is a very weird color, so I can't ever find a good match... that is until now! 1 drops of Alabaster, 2 drops of Vanilla, and 1 drop of Olive Beige, it is perfect! Oh and did I mention I only need to use 4 drops of make up to do my entire face and neck?!

Dinair has been around for 30 years, they have awesome water based formulas, as well as alcohol based ones if you need them. I stick to the water based ones, which seem to be fairly water resistant/ sweat resistant as I have been outdoors a lot working on the fish tubs and my face looks just as decent as when I went outside. I'm very pleased with it, and although pricey it saves me a lot of time and it is not clogging up my pores like a normal foundation would.

That is it for this little beauty post. Hope you enjoyed my raving. Fish post on the way ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment