New Here? Blog Home SEO Information Sponsor Information Contact Us

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Geek Chic Cosmetics... Part 1.

I have to say part on because these are so amazing, that I feel mere swatching can't do them appropriate justice. I was pretty excited to find Geek Chic Cosmetics, likewise I was ecstatic to find they offered samples of their wonderful pigments, and I was utterly enthralled once I placed my order.

Well today in my mail box was a glimmering (ok not really, it was more like manilla bubble mailer) little package of insane awesome.


9 samples, al of which were very generous in size, just waiting to be swatched and swooned over.

Consider me swoony, because these pigments are like butter. They glide on, even on unprimed arm skin and look glorious! I can't wait to see them on some eyelids (that seems sort of ominous, no eyelids will be harmed in the application of these products.) 

Here is a little bit of background on Geek Chic Cosmetics for all those not in the know. They are "SRS BSNS" (according to them and I am apt to believe that indeed they are!) and they make radical cosmetics based on geeky/ nerdy awesome-sauce. From what I can glean from their about me page "they" refers to 4 humans and possibly a 5th who may or may not be a chipmunk with a flower, and they make all cruelty free, mostly vegan (a couple products have beeswax), filler free, FDA approved custom pigments/ shadows/ lipsticks & scents. Yum with a capital U... er um Y. Blah, blah, enough with my yammering, on the the delicious swatches and a-dorable containers!


Oh. So pretty!

Adorable little sample containers.
A bit more random, still awesome though.

We are coming. From the Timey Wimey series.

We are coming swatch. Chocolate-y. Mmm.

Incendiary. Part of the Glitter Grenade series, and OH BOY IS IT!

Glitter Bomb HO! TONS of many red and gold glitter!


Mind Meld. Truely my very favorite. From the "Go Boldly" series.

Mountain Dew, electric limey, amaze-o green with a bit of gold sparkle.

Sexy in Suspenders another great one from the "Timey Wimey" series.

Sexy in Suspenders, nice soft neutral with a bit of sheen.


Universal Destiny from the "Last Best Hope" series.

Universal  Destiny, warmer neutral with gold shimmer.


Blood Wine from the "Go Boldly" series.

Blood Wine, fantastic maroon with pinkish purpleish shimer. (How is it "pinkish" is a word in spell check but "purpleish" isn't?)

Booze- R-Us from the "8- bit Survival Kit" Series.

Booze- R- Us. warm medium brown with a green shimmer (WHICH I LOVE! I have a thing for green, if ya can't tell)

Untimely Love from the "Timey Wimey" series.

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Reddish with green and blue glimmer.

All Love is Unrequited from the "Last Best Hope" series.

Light plum with silver and pinkish glitter.









More to come in part two. SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS! AHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment